Effective Date: August 2016
Tropo’s customers are the heart of our business and as such we strive to put them first. Whilst we deal with a low amount of complaints this Policy ensures all customer service issues are handled as efficiently and effectively as possible.
As a Tropo Europe customer, you are encouraged to make a complaint to us if you feel any element of our service, or our personnel is not to your satisfaction. The following outlines our policy and procedures for the handling of verbal and written complaints.
- To provide an efficient, fair and structured mechanism for handling service issues.
- To provide our customers with access to the complaints handling process
- To keep customers informed as to the progress of their complaint and the expected timeframe for resolution.
- Regular reviews of our complaints so we can continue to provide the highest level of service to our customers
How to Report a Complaint
If you have a complaint regarding any aspect of your service or dealings with Tropo including use or disclosure of personal information, we urge you to contact our Customer Experience team in the first instance.
Our Customer Experience team can be reached by emailing email@example.com or by telephone on +44-203-514-0444. You can also make a complaint by using any of the other contact methods on our website www.tropo.eu or in writing to Tropo (Europe) Limited, Eversheds House, 70 Great Bridgewater Street, Manchester, M1 5ES, UNITED KINGDOM
Handling Your Complaint
- Our objective is to respond to and resolve the vast majority of enquiries or complaints during your initial telephone call to us or, when you contact us via email, post or the website.
- Upon our Customer Experience team receiving a complaint via email, post or the website, we will acknowledge your matter via telephone or email within one (1) business day.
- We will keep you informed every five (5) business days of the progress of your complaint, proposed actions and the expected timeframe for resolution of any such actions.
- Our aim is to resolve complaints in a timely manner and we will generally resolve a matter within thirty (30) business days.
- Complex complaints may take longer than thirty (30) business days to resolve, and therefore we can’t be precise on a timeframe for resolution. In these cases, we will keep you updated every five (5) business days on the progress of the complaint, or if we have further questions.
- We will advise you of the outcome of your complaint. Where you have requested us to do so, we will advise you in writing but normally it will be via email to your registered email address.
- Once we have responded to your complaint to your satisfaction, we will require your acknowledgement via email or post that the complaint has been appropriately resolved and you are happy for us to close the case. If we do not get a response after 5 Business days we will assume the case to be closed.
Escalation of a Complaint
- In the unlikely event our customer experience team are not able to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction your case can be escalated to the Business Unit GM for further investigation. Details of how to do this can be obtained from our Customer Experience team.